FAB Foundation Logo Contest Rules and Guidelines
FAB Foundation is looking for a new visual identity and needs your help.
We are seeking current high school students who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The logo should be recognizable and help promote our organization’s mission. The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
The FAB Foundation is a separate non profit charitable/community-service arm of the Fredericksburg Area Builders Association (FABA). In 2019, FAB Foundation is committed to contributing to and promoting Workforce Development in our region for building and building industry related jobs in partnership with local education providers – Germanna Community College Center for Workforce Development, Spotsylvania County Public Schools Career & Technical Center, Stafford County Public Schools CTE/BOOTS program, Orange County High School, James Monroe High School, and King George High School. The FAB Foundation will also continue to advance its mission of providing essential home repair for the elderly and less fortunate in our community though a partnership with 516 Project.
How to enter
• The contest begins February 25th and ends on March 29th. Winners will be announced through our social media and the winner will be contacted directly by email. All entries must be submitted directly to Shelley Hull at email@example.com, submitted in their original source file and as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher, additional formats may be requested of the winning entry.
• Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
• Theme: Logo must promote the mission of the FAB Foundation and its mission to help with home repair and also the future student workforce in the home building industry.
• Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
• Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
• Winners will be selected by the FAB Foundation Board of Directors and FABA Staff. Contestants agree that the FAB Foundation and FABA may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to FAB Foundation. Additionally, FAB Foundation may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the center. FAB Foundation reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
• Contest winner will receive $100! Good luck!
LOGO CONTEST ENTRY, CONSENT AND RELEASE FORM
Address: _____________________________ City, State, Zip:_______________________
Phone: ________________________________ Email: _____________________________
I, _______________________, understand that by submitting my logo design for any matter consistent with the marketing of FAB Foundation and FABA, , I am voluntarily and knowingly waiving, releasing and transferring any, and all, of my rights for the use of my logo design to FAB Foundation and FABA. I hereby attest that I am the owner and original creator of this logo and relinquish any further rights or claims to use, or benefit from, the logo.
Parent/Guardian Information (if under age 18):
Permission is herby granted for my child’s logo to be used by FAB Foundation and FABA. It is understood my child’s logo will be used by FAB Foundation and FABA, for any matter consistent with the marketing of FAB Foundation and FABA.
In addition, I agree to have my child, possibly, photographed or identified in local media as part of the logo contest, should her or she be a finalist.
Parent/Guardian Printed Name
Parent/Guardian Signature Date
Post expires on Friday March 29th, 2019