Greater Fredericksburg Habitat for Humanity is seeking new Board members! Join a rapidly growing, financially stable, and mission-oriented housing ministry that helps ensure everyone has a place to call home while helping to build generational wealth.
Habitat is a high-functioning organization seeking members who care about all people, value diversity and inclusion, and who come eager to make a difference. Habitat’s Board members are a passionate, positive, and focused team collaborating with an expert staff to build strength, stability and self-reliance throughout the region.
Board members also have the benefit of training resources and regular opportunities through Habitat for Humanity International.
- • Act as a voice for the community to help steward a program that is powerful, sustainable, and open to all
- • Attend Board meetings on the fourth Monday of every month at 6PM
- • Be kind, productive, and reliable
- • Ability to dedicate 4-8 hours per month to serve
- • Committed to the values and mission of Habitat for Humanity
- • A commitment towards building an organization that keeps growing to serve more people while being good stewards of time, money, and resources
To learn more or to apply, contact: Cassie Kimberlin, Executive Director at ED@Fredhab.org Please attach your resume and a brief paragraph summarizing your interest in Habitat’s mission.