Our real estate development and management company is seeking a Project Coordinator to manage the development of a variety of residential and commercial projects. The main functions of this position are to ensure all appropriate documents are in place for construction, track and assist in the management of costs, implement quality control programs, assist as necessary to the development team. This position reports to the Director of Land Development. Our employees are committed to providing quality service with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency. We are growing and with that growth provides an opportunity to grow and advance your career as well.
Jarrell Properties, Inc. is a small company that is growing quickly. We prioritize work-life balance and expect all of our employees to be fun, yet professional. We believe in being exceptional in the work we produce, passionate about the work we do, fun when the time is right, and ready to pivot in any direction at any time. We are a different type of real estate company, and we always begin with the end in mind, and that end is creating unique places for people in our community to experience life.
• Ensure all necessary permits, licenses, sureties, and documents are in place for construction and acceptance by the necessary government entities.
• Manage the invoice acceptance process for development team that includes tracking the required contractor’s documentation, ensuring terms of agreements/contracts are followed, and cost tracking.
• Assist in the development and implementation of quality control programs.
• Coordinate with Owner’s design contractors for plan and plats and manage the review process while in for review with municipalities.
• Gather documents and other information to file for projects, including building and site permits, VDOT street acceptance, well and drainfield permits, etc.
• Manage various project sureties and file for renewals, reductions and releases as necessary.
• Assist in development of project budgets and costs tracking.
• Establish contact and new service tickets for dry utilities for new developments and projects.
• Organize and maintain plats, plans, and project documents.
• Assist in the sales and closing process for various real estate transactions.
• Full-time salary position
• Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, 401k, and PTO
• This position requires frequent walking, standing, bending, and driving
• Must be able to navigate the jobsite and must comply with all company safety requirements on the jobsite
• Eager to Learn
• Comfortable being Uncomfortable
• Civil Sector OR Land Development OR Environmental OR Planning Experience – 2 Years
• Ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization and with those outside the Company
• Competent with Outlook, Word, Excel
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Valid Driver’s License
• Reliable transportation