We cannot emphasize how important it is for you to continue to implement measures to protect your workforce, job sites, and offices. Please be reminded: this is NOT business as usual – for the next several months, we all need to protect the health, safety, and welfare of those around us by implementing social distancing measures and following all other official recommendations.
PRINT and POST these posters at your job sites and work places as a constant reminder. Please use these resources to help navigate your business challenges, and above all else, stay safe and healthy as we work through this time together.
Also, the Construction Industry Safety Coalition (CISC) has provided a list materials (see links below) you can post to help reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 to your job sites and work places.
The CDC has other posters and materials in large sizes (English and Spanish) that can help keep you and your sites safe HERE.
Resources in English
- CISC Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Plan for Construction
- Jobsite safety poster
- Jobsite safety poster (Large – 11×17)
- NAHB Encourages Members to Donate Masks to Fight Coronavirus
Resources in Spanish
- CISC Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Plan for Construction (Spanish)
- OSHA: COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Jobsite safety poster (Spanish)
- Jobsite safety poster (Large – 11×17 – Spanish)
COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for Construction
How to Clean Your Phone to Help Protect Against Coronavirus It’s one thing to stop touching your face. It’s another to stop touching the things that touch your face. CLICK HERE for article from the NY Times
Links to important information for easy access:
- Fredericksburg Area Builders Association (FABA) COVID-19 Information Page
- Home Builders Association of Virginia (HBAV) COVID-19 Resources Links
- Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR) COVID-19 Resource Page
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Information for Real Estate Professionals and Builders regarding Model Homes and Property Showings (COVID-19)
Department of Labor, Wage and HourWage and Hour Guidance and Compliance Assistance Materials:
Resources for Employers
COVID19 and the American Workplace
Payroll Audit Independent Determination (PAID) Program
New and Small Business
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Wage and Hour Compliance Assistance Page (FMLA)